Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Helicopter at Hillsmeade

Bailey does a pre prep program at the school every Wednesday. It's called the Leapfrog Learners to help them get to know the school and what happens in the classroom. When we went along today we found out that there was a helicopter on the school oval. It was all to do with a grant that the school had won for the environmental something or other that they get involved with. The grant goes to improving the school grounds and gardens. All the kids got to sit on the oval and watch it take off, including the leapfrog learners group. Some of the kids even got to check out the inside of the helicopter, which Bailey did. I didn't have my camera (cause I didn't know it was happening) but captured some of it on my camera phone.






Bailey is with his friend Brighton. He goes to the same Kinda and will be attending the same school.


Here they are waiting for the helicopter to take off. It was so hot sitting out on the oval. I heard it reached 35 degrees this day.



And take off. Finally! We all got covered in dust. It was awful. Doesn't help my allergies.



No comments: