Monday, June 08, 2009

Latest Layouts


This layout was done at a crop night a few weeks ago and it's taken me this long to finish it and photograph it.

This layout was done at the Artypants retreat. It's the follow the leader challenge set by Jodie, but as usual I never end up following the leader. This is my interpretation of the instructions. I never got to see Jodie's sample but I don't think mine looks like Jodies from what I can gather.

This layout was also done at the Artypants retreat.
This layout was done for the 'Scrap the Quote' challenge set by Laura on the Artypants forum. The quote I used was "Go Confidently in the Direction of your Dreams, Live the Life you have Imagined" It's the perfect quote for my venture into my photography business. The envelope holds some affirmations for me to keep me on my path.





No comments: