Wednesday, April 12, 2006

All Clear

Bailey developed sever asthma and we had the ambulance out to him. He ended up on Prednisolone and had his preventer upgraded to a stronger one and I had to give him ventolin every 2 hours.

We saw the Doctor today and they have both been given the all clear, finally. What an exhausting week and a half I've had. They maybe sick and just lying around but they winge, and want to lay all over you and you are continually up and down administering medicine. I do it all without complaining because I love them so much, but I'm glad it's over, now I need to rest. It's good to see them well again and back to their normal selves.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Wow I didn't realise you had the ambulance out for Bailey's asthma, that must have been scary. Having had asmtha all my life, I know how hard it can be especially this time of the year with such a drammatic change in temperature. I'm glad to hear they have got the all clear and hopefully it's under control.
Laura