Sunday, April 23, 2006

Luck comes in 3's

After coming home from Easter holidays and picking up my 3rd prize in the school Easter raffle, I then found a couple of emails waiting for me. One was from Scrapbooking Memories telling me I'd won a pack of Scotch adhesive products; pretty cool. And the other was from "Deal or No Deal" saying "Congratulations Laura and Andrea, you have been selected to play Deal or No Deal". How excited were we! After auditioning months ago we'd given up on the thought we'd have a chance to go in. Laura and I have decided to double our chances of winning and go halves in the prize money (thinking positively here). I'm so glad we have this chance because David and Laura really deserve to win some money after everything they have been through. SO WATCH THIS SPACE to find out if WE WIN BIG or not!

Click on the link to "Kaytie's Story" on the right to learn more about the battle Laura and David are going through with their sick newborn in the Royal Childrens' Hospital.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Andrea lets us know when you are on.

Cindy