Thursday, July 13, 2006

Aaarrgghhh! So Frustrating

Bailey had an ultrasound done on his heart yesterday morning but NO ONE can give me any results. The guy who did the test is not qualified to tell me anything. I rang the cardiologist and he's away until next week, then I rang my Doctor and he doesn't get a report until the cardiologist has given him his written report. So now I have a stressful wait until next week until I find anything out. On a lighter note, the doctors are confident that it will come back normal, but the waiting for this confirmation is agonising.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It would be terribly agonizing!!
Will keep checking this space to hear some good (GREAT!!) news next week...
All the best little fella!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
love Tara xxxxxxx