Thursday, December 07, 2006

Another Prize!

I won the monthly challenge at my lss. It was a layout (which was open to interpretation) for "Song Titles". I entered my candle holder, which was actually my entry into the Scrapbooking Memories Masters. The website for the lss is www.artypants.com.au. Check out next months challenge for "Doodling" and have a go yourself. I can't wait to spend my $20 voucher.

Thanks to all involved in choosing my entry as the winner and thanks to Artypants for offering the prize.

Here is what won. The photos are of my wedding and are printed on vellum, so that the flame can be seen through the photo (if you were to light the candle, which I wouldn't). The candle has the title "You light up my life".

1 comment:

Chris Millar said...

This is awesome Andrea! I'm not surprised at all that you won!!