Monday, January 22, 2007

Back to Cropping

On Friday 19th January we started back at our first crop night for 2007. This was at Arty Pants, who will now be holding crop nights weekly, however I'll only do it monthly with maybe the occassional fortnightly one thrown in as well. It was great to get back into scrapping layouts again. Before Christmas I was making gifts, cards and bon bons, then I've been reorganising my scrap space into something more workable. I'd grown out of my space so I had to rearrange the way I stored things. I now have lots of room to fill again. Gotta make way for more stuff I plan to win again, like in 2006. I go to crop nights with Tania Graham and Laura Overdyk. This time though Laura also brought Michelle (her sister) and her sisters friend along, another Tania. It's a huge group gathering at the Arty Pants crop nights and it's always the same friendly faces, so it's a fantastic social night with people just as addicted to scrapping as us. Here are the layouts I did at the crop. I managed to get 2 double layouts done, which is really good going for me. I mustn't have talked as much.
It's hard to see but there is Heidi Swappe bling around the photos of Micayla and the dance title on the right hand side (thanks to Arty Pants, I purchased this with my voucher I won on their last online challenge). I've also added a couple of diamontes to the doodling on the bottom of the left hand side. You can get a closer look by clicking on my photobucket link, in the scrapbooking folder and click on the image to enlarge.
There is also some doodling coming out of the flowers on this layout and some white dot doodling on the title.

No comments: