Wednesday, February 28, 2007

THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!

If you've been "WATCHING" this space you're probably wondering What The..................... I'm talking about.

It has finally arrived.

Ta Daaaaa!!!!!

A brand new Holden Commodore VE SSV in RED HOT.






Even though Micayla was excited to have the new car (as you can see in the photo), Greg Overdyk has bought the VY SS and Micayla was bawling her eyes out when it went. She didn't want the car to go, even though we had a better one. Anyone would think someone had died.

5 comments:

judee d said...

WOW a new car, I thought you were going to tell us that you were pregnant.lol
It looks really cool. isn't is great how Kids get so attached to old things. She'll soon get over it.
Keep smiling and healthy
l
Judy

Andrea said...

ROFL Judee, don't wish that upon me. It's all over for me. I'll just cuddle Jodie's baby and hand it back when it cries.

Laura said...

Great Wheels guys!! Too funny that Greg has taken on the old one, maybe in the future Joe may have this one when it's time to go lol. I can understand Micayla getting upset about the old car leaving, I used to cry too when mum and dad got rid of their cars (although it didn't happen often - they were attached too). Can't wait to go for a spin, see ya soon :)
Laura

Laura said...

Oh yeh forgot - thanks too for offering your help in looking after Kaytie, may take you up on that one day. I'm lucky at the moment she is taking nice long sleeps in morning and afternoon, so I can sleep too :)
May see you tonight, see how I feel...

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a pretty hot looking car!!
Lucky you!
ENJOY xx