Sunday, March 09, 2008

Artypants First Cyber Crop

I participated in Artypants' first cc last week. These are the layouts I did for them.

This is the challenge "follow the leader". Although I did not really 'follow the leader'. I went to the Artypants crop night on the Friday night and we were running back and forwards to the front of the store, using the computer at the front counter to access the forum for the cc. Jodie, Bec and I were all 'not following the leader' lol. The papers we used or the photos, just didn't lend itself to the way the layout was supposed to look, so we did our own slight interpretation to it. Anyway, I love the way it's come up and obviously so did a lot of other people because I got lots of votes and I won the challenge for this one.This one was a sketch challenge. Not one of my fav layouts but anyway, not too bad.

Thanks Laura for running the cc. You did an awesome job. Can't wait till the next one. Hopefully by then we'll have a lot more people join the forum and join in the cc too.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Your layouts look fantastic! Glad you had fun at the cc, I'm hoping there is more people participating next time too :D