Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Day at the Beach

On Friday the 14th March I had to take my car to Adrian's Uncle Tamme's to get it serviced. I was planning on waiting around for it so I decided to take Bailey to the Frankston beach while I waited. I'd spoken to Tania earlier and her kids had a curriculum day. I thought this was a pity, Micayla had her curriculum day the day before. But I decided to let her stay home anyway and we all went to the beach with Tania and her kids. It was reaching 40 degrees anyway. Tania picked me up from Uncle Tamme's and we all went down to the beach. The car was ready by lunch time. I thought this would be ample time on the beach and I'd be keen to get off the beach. But the breeze coming off the bay was keeping the temperture down. The kids were having a ball and Tania and I were relaxing nicely. We ended up leaving around 1.30pm and took the kids to McDonalds before picking up my car and heading home. Here are some of the photos taken on the day.







After they'd had a swim they were playing with the balls on the steps of the bridge.

No comments: