Friday, August 29, 2008

Catch up Week

I've been busy doing nothing really. Just catching up on lots of stuff I've been wanting to get to.

Firstly, I completed 5 layouts for the September Design Team Pack for Artypants. Can't show you these layouts yet but I will when Jodie has released the kit. The amazing thing for me is this time I didn't leave it to the last minute to meet the deadline. Jodie now has them all with the step by step to be printed on the packaging with at least a week to spare.

I've had the kids home on curriculum days from school and kinda. So I've been running around organising paperwork and photos for mine and the kids passports.

My darling friend Emma has a masquerade party to go to, so I whipped her up this mask for her to wear. Hope she likes it.



We've bought the kids a new motorbike. Micayla grew out of the Suzuki JR50, so Bailey has that all to himself now. It's still a bit big for him though. But now Micayla has this one, a Honda CRF80, which is also a bit big for her, but she'll manage. It's time for her to step up and learn to ride with the gears. Her knees were up around her ears (so to speak) on the JR50. This one will last her a long time and then Bailey will grow into it (in about ooohhh 20 years PMSL)



We went to Marty and Julie's place in Cockatoo last Saturday for Brandon's 6th birthday party. Of course the kids had a ball as they do. We ended up staying there for pizza for tea. No photos from this day though.

Well it's time to go now. Sharelle's baby is due today (hope she's not kept waiting too long for their baby girl to be born) and I still have to get stuck into making her present. That's my next project, before I scrap Kath's cast from when she broke her arm falling off a horse.

Until next time. Bye for now!!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

WOW cool motorbike!!! Lucky girl Micayla, can't wait to see some shots with her on it :D

That mask is stunning Andrea you have done an awesome job!!

judee d said...

Mask is absolulutely stunning. I knew I should have asked you to do the one for our masquarade ball.
You certainly have been so busy, I don''t know how you find the time.
Keep smiling and healthy
love
Judy