Thursday, August 21, 2008

Sharelle's Pregnancy Photos

Last Saturday (16th August) I went over to my beautiful friend Sharelle's place to take some photos of her preggie belly. We had so much fun. I pampered her first by doing her make up for her and then took lots and lots of photos of her. 280 actually. I wanted to play with my new camera and she was happy to get some nice photos for herself. I wanted to share some with you in the slide show below.

I'm really pleased with how they turned out, considering I only used natural lighting and sheets for back drops. We used whatever we had handy actually. The sheets were pegged up on a couple of tall lamps that kept wanting to fall down LOL. So amature! But pleased with the result in the end anyway and they look even better printed. I know Sharelle's really happy with them and that's what counts.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Andrea!! These photos are just so stunning! You have done an awesome job! Your friend looks so lovely and glowing with beauty. What a great thing to do for her. Im sure she is wrapt! I would be! Well done :-)

Anonymous said...

totally awesome! they have turned out like a pro took them. they are nice photo's to have for later in life to look back on for memories.

jodee76 said...

Wow! These are stunning Andrea!
You've done a great job!
:)
Jodie

Suzi said...

Gorgeous photos Andrea! Love the black and white ones.

Suzi