Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bailey's a Big Help!!!

Bailey helped me make his birthday cake today. This was his favourite part.... after the cake was in the oven.



As a result of having his head in the bowl, it was all in his hair.



And all over him.....


I haven't had anytime this week to do any scrapping except for their birthday cards on Monday.

I went to the Girls Night In Crop at Artypants last Friday night and spent the whole night working on a gift for Micayla's birthday. Can't share that until next week after we've given her presents to her. I'll share the cards then too.

For those that don't know Micayla and Bailey's birthdays are 2 days apart so I've been very very busy organising that.

Probably be a little while before I can post anything else but will be back with lots in a couple of weeks. So much happening, there will be lots of pictures snapped but no time to blog them.

1 comment:

Laura said...

HAHA too funny!! Bailey is such a character :D Can't wait to see the birthday cake creations this year :) Have a great long weekend too :D