Sunday, October 05, 2008

Sharing Time Again!!!

I did these layouts for this months Artypants Monthly Kit what seems like ages ago now. I finally have the OK to share.




These two layouts I did as single layouts because one is the first day of kinda and the one in uniform should be his first day but didn't have the uniform until about 3 weeks into kinda, so I made them to match because they'll be next to each other in the album.





This one is my favourite and the instructions for the step by step to this one is in the packaging of the kit and will be put up onto the Artypants forum shortly.

I made this skull and crossbone album for Bailey.




I was inspired by an ad in a magazine for this layout. I actually had a hard time thinking this was finished with so much empty space. This is definately not normally something I'd do. Just thought I'd challenge myself.



I've also been doing class samples for Artypants but the photos are still on my phone. When I load them to the pc then I'll share them too. Can't be bothered right now. Got to get to the ironing. I know..... boring!!!

I'll leave you now with a slideshow of the photos I took of Sharelle's baby, Peyton.



1 comment:

Laura said...

Your layouts are awesome Andrea! Love the one with the chippie tree and the last one with the kids on the slide is adorable. The mini skull album is cool too and the photos of Peyton are just beautiful, the wings look so gorgeous on her!