Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A busy weekend

On Saturday we went to Darren and Mel's to celebrate Kealy's 6th birthday. She had a disco party. We got there around 12 noon and didn't leave until about 11pm. Lots of drinking was done by Darren and Adrian. LOL!!! Later that night there was a question going around that everyone who walked in the room was asked, "Who would you turn gay for?" There's something for you to think about.

Here are some pics of the party with the kids.

Bailey and Deegan eating their lolly bags and Micayla and Kealy together.


Micayla is doing her 'party trick'. I remember a time when I too could do this.

Bailey kickin' back, Holden thru and thru. "Go Holden!!!"

On Sunday afternoon I went along to Laura's baby shower. We didn't make the baby shower that was organised when she was pregnant with Kaytie, because Laura so inconsiderately went into labour that very morning. So second time around we actually all made it there with baby still tucked up safe inside Laura. We all had to guess what she's having. I said she's having a girl until we did the ring thing and now I want to change my order. I wonder what was going through Laura's mind while we were all guessing because she knows what she's having. So frustrating that she won't tell us. I had a nice afternoon because Adrian took the kids to the boat show, which gave me a nice peaceful couple of hours.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Sounds like you had a great time even if it was busy. Only a few more weeks and you will definately know what baby #2 is :) It has been hard knowing and not telling, but also lots of fun seeing everyone trying to guess :)