Sunday, July 01, 2007

HELLO - I'm here somewhere under all my scrapping supplies!!!

I have been way too busy trying to complete all my projects for the Scrapbooking Memories Masters Competition. I've completed both my single and double layouts, my mini book and my 200 words. Just gotta get my scrapping storage item completed and then I can photograph them all and get them postal.

I have been so busy cramming all this that I haven't been able to do any layouts that I can share online. I've been given a couple of challenges to complete and can't wait to get my teeth sunk into them. Looking forward to being able to share my work again. Hopefully by the end of the week I just may have something.

Fingers crossed I won't have to do the Masters again next year. LOL.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Cant wait to see your creations when they come out Andrea, im keeping my fingers crossed for you!!
Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog :)

Julie said...

I too can't wait to see your creations Andrea. Good luck.

Unknown said...

Fingers crossed you wont have to enter next year. Words cant describe that mini book it looked amazing. Good luck with it all :)
Bec.

judee d said...

Good luck with the Masters, I have everything crossed
Keep smiling and healthy
l
Judy

nikkihelen said...

good luck with the masters!! I'm sure you'll do well, and it will be nice to see some girls get in that I "know" iykwim?? Got my fingers crossed for you!!