Friday, July 13, 2007

Peaceful days to Scrap

I've had a very blissful couple of days. Adrian went to Sydney Tuesday morning and the kids went for a holiday to Oma and Opa's for a couple of days. Oma and Opa took the kids to the radio station where Oma is a DJ for a dutch program in the Mornington Peninsula. The report back was that they were both very confident speaking over the airways and Bailey really played the part well with the headphones on and talking into the microphone. I hope to have the pics to share with you very soon.

They all didn't return until Thursday, so I had a lovely time by myself. I went out with friends on Tuesday night and spent all day and night Wednesday scrapping. Here are a couple of layouts I completed in that time.


This one was for a challenge on Scrapbooking4less. I was challenged to put a layout together using felt, chipboard and 3 different fonts. The felt flowers and small chipboard lettering are from Juliescraftstop. These are available through www.artypants.com.au


This layout was created for Blog Me Baby - Beautiful like a Rainbow challenge.
http://scrapblogmebaby.typepad.com/blog_me_baby/2007/05/true_colours_pl.html#comment-71374980

I will have more layouts to share as soon as I photograph and upload them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

stunning work girl!!!! just beautiful!!

peace.
Ngaire
x

Laura said...

I love em' they look absolutely fantastic. Had a close up look to see what you meant about the felt, it looks great!!

Pippa said...

These are gorgeous Andrea. So intricate. And how spoiled were you to have that precious scrap time all to yoursel?! Luck girl. I Love your work - but you know that!lol!

nikkihelen said...

SOOOOOOO nice Andrea!! I love the glamour one, very tasteful, and what a boost!! Love them both though!!

xX Nikki Xx