Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Some More Layouts to Share

These beautiful papers and frangapannis came in at Artypants and I just loved them. I found this photo taken of Micayla back when she was 10 months old and thought it fitted the paper perfectly. I made a transparency window that the photo and journalling sit behind.

I did these layouts at a 2 in 2 class at Artypants. Jodie showed us how to put these 2 layouts together in two hours.


This is a layout Micayla put together of Elle, my parents new puppy. I bought her some rubons to thank her for helping us pack up at Artypants. She couldn't wait to use them. I cut the cardstock for her and gave her a few suggestions and let her do the rest on her own. I just love her layout. I think her doodling is fantastic. She's done a fantastic job. Do you think she might follow in my footsteps???? She can't wait till she's old enough to come to crops.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Andrea, love the lo Micayla did on Elle! I love the papers you have used and the frangis are just gorgeous. What a great idea using a transparency window! The 2 in 2 was great wasnt it and your los look fantastic! It will be a cute sight to see her at the crops scrappin along side you..

Bec xx