Sunday, December 16, 2007

Allison Ellis Design Team Layout Photos

Now I have my fantastic new PC, as promised I can now share all the photos I couldn't before. I'll start with the Alison Ellis Design Team layouts I did for her to use at Paperific with her new Christmas range as well as some with the Garden Party Range.


If you look closely at this one you'll see the 'watermark' photo of Bailey printed on canvas paper under the 5x7 photo. It's actually the same phone on the canvas paper as the 5x7 photo.

This 'Family' one is her older Christmas range.

This one was done with her Christmas range but it's not a Christmas layout.



This is the layout I did for the Scrap Pile Guest Design Team back in October. It was a bit rushed and I was feeling a bit scrapped out after the AED layouts, so it's not one of my favs. I'm going to do something else to it. Maybe put another title to it???

1 comment:

Laura said...

I LOVE all those layouts Andrea, they are so good!! I absolutely love the new Allison Ellis christmas papers too, can't wait to get my hands on them for this years Christmas photos :)