Friday, December 07, 2007

She's got the Bug!!!!

I just have to share. Micayla is standing here next to me making a mini book while I play on the forums. This is what she said:

"When I start Scrapbooking I just can't stop. I just want to keep going and going. I love my mini bike, it's fun, but I love scrapping more. When the flys bother me I go really really fast and they can't get me. But I just prefer to Scrap. I love it when it's a really yukky day cause I get to stay inside and just scrap scrap scrap."

She's just piped up and said, "and the best thing of all, I get my own scrap desk while Dad's away."

Yep.... She's addicted!!!!!

3 comments:

Jodie said...

what a cute cute kid!
hehe thats an adorable little story.
its cool she shares your passion :D

xx

judee d said...

Yep she's got it...... Poor Adrian with two of you in the same house hahaha

Unknown said...

Yep.. shes got it bad.... ;)
I love her take on things.. very cute !