Thursday, January 17, 2008

Micayla's Gymnastics Display

On the 9th December we went along to see what Micayla had learnt in her Monday afternoon Gymnastics class at the Berwick YMCA where Mel Wursthorn teaches. Adrian couldn't come along because he was in Palm Cove for work, so he had to see it via video.





The first photo is when Micayla was about to go into a handstand for a handstand competition. They have a parents handstand competition at the end of the kids displays. I might have to practice throughout the year and take part in it next year????? LOL






Sarah is also in Micayla's gymnastics class, along with her other friends Emma and Ashlea.




When I turned to look at Bailey I thought oh how cute, he's so tired he fell asleep just as he is. He does this from time to time, so didn't think too much of it until I felt him. He was burning up. I ended up stripping off his top. He wouldn't let me take his pants off. Then I laid him down to sleep with his head in my lap. Sarah's grandmother got me some wet paper towel to put over his head. It made him feel comfortable enough till I could take him home to bed.


At then end of the kids display the teachers put on an awesome display of talent for us. We were cheering Mel along as she did back flips from one end to the other. But as Marty says, "aagghh we've seen all that before, when she's drunk and does it around the campfire. LOL" Sorry Mel!!!

No comments: