Thursday, January 17, 2008

Time to Blog again

It's been awhile I know. I've got soooo much to catch up on. We've been away on holidays and so much has happened. I didn't get time to blog before going away so I'll start with stuff I did before Christmas. Firstly these are the Christmas gifts and decorations I made.

This is the exploding box card I made for Micayla's Grade 1 teacher. The boxes are filled with Christmas Chocolates. Thanks to Fleur for the instructions for this one. The paper I used was the free paper from the December issue of Better Homes and Garden Magazine.



This is the little canvas I also made for Micayla's Grade 1 teacher. This photo was taken at the school excursion to Cranbourne Botanical Gardens.

These are the gifts I made for Judy and Jodie at Artypants.

These are the Christmas decorations I made for home.


The wreath's flowers hanging from the bottom are crooked. I've packed it away now so I can't take another photo.

These are the gift boxes I made for my niece Taylah and Micayla to put their gifts into. The pyramid box was for Taylah. These were made from the Alison Ellis Christmas range papers.

1 comment:

judee d said...

I thought you had dissappeared at the bottom of the river.....lol
Your gifts were absolutley fantastic and mine is sitting proudly on my dresser. Hope you had a fantastic Christmas and Holiday. You'll have to come into the shop to fill us in.
Keep smiling and healthy
love
Judy