Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Gymnastics Display, Kinda Concert and Kinda End of Year Party

So much has been happening over the last couple of days.

Micayla and Bailey had their Gymnastics Display on Sunday 14th Dec. Their Oma and Opa came to watch them as well. It was a Circus theme and they had to come dressed in bright colours and crazy hair. Micayla's group were "acrobats" and Bailey's group were clowns. We didn't have a clown suit so we just put him in the brightest clothes we could find. He wouldn't wear a clown suit anyway.

I put pipe cleaners in Micayla's hair so all the plaits would curl which ever way I bent them.


Doesn't Bailey look so cute with his spiked coloured hair. I'm surprised he let me do this. He's really come out of his shell these last couple of months.



Bailey's group doing their display, showing us what they have learnt to do throughout the year. So so so cute!!!






Ta daaaa, aren't we clever.



Yep, big applause please!!!


Micayla's turn now.


Going into her handstand. Although Micayla can do a proper handstand, for the display she didn't have to do a complete handstand.



Some floor work


Receiving their medals



Micayla found me in the crowd



The following Monday night was Bailey's Kinda Concert/Graduation. I was really proud of him. All year he would not join in the singing and dancing with all the other kids. He'd just stand there. So I was surprised to see him doing the actions to the songs during the concert. No singing.... buy hey! at least he didn't just stand there. Well actually he did at the end. He was over it.


Can't remember what the song was to this action.


Or this one. Just looks cute and wanted to prove he moved.


The whole kinda class together.


Being a cheeky shit!!! As he is


I'm sure he's thinking "what the hell..... am I meant to do with these" He says that a lot lately "what the hell...."


Is it over yet?


Brush your teeth with bubble gum.


I'm so over clapping all the graduates.... when is it my turn?


Now Bailey. I heard that at this point, grandmothers were marrying their granddaughters off to Bailey.

The following morning (Tues 16th) was Bailey's last day of Kinda and they had a party. YAY!!!! I went along to do kinda duty cause I just had to celebrate the end of the Kinda year too. Whoo Hooo!!!

Bailey is with some of his friends. The second girl on the left is Chloe. Bailey says she's his girlfriend and wants to marry her. Asked if he could take her on a date and kiss her. LOL

Another cute photo of Bailey


Bailey with one of his teachers, Rita.


And with some more friends and his other teacher Nicole.




Bailey and Corbin. These 2 are inseperable.


The Party table


Nicole had set up the projector with photos of all the kids during the kinda year. It was meant for the mums later but the kids were just loving seeing themselves up on the big screen.


All watching and Corbin up on the screen at this point.

Bailey and Corbin together again.


As if Corbin didn't have enough on his plate, he had to go for more.

Is it over yet??? I'm tired.... I just want to go home.

It had been a very tiring 3 days for the little champ.

No comments: