Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Micayla's Story

Micayla brought home a story she had written on the computer at school. She has given me permission to put it up on here because I think it's just amazing for an 8 year old to write like this. She assures me she made it all up herself. She is really showing talent in so many things that she does.

Here's the story, it's called "Disco"

"It was the day before the Princess's Birthday and she invited Prince Jackson, Talitha, Sarah and Lilly to a party.

They didn't know that the witch was spying on the party.

Then suddenly the witch appeared before their very eyes. The witch said in an evil tone of voice, "What are you doing in my disco hall?"

"Don't ruin the party" cried the princess.

"Oh but I already have" yelled the witch.

"I'll call the fairy" said the princess

"No you won't" yelled the witch

"yes I will." said the princess, and she did.

The fairy came right away. "It works every time." said the princess.

"What would you like me to do?" asked the fairy.

"Get rid of this witch." begged the princess.

The fairy did what she was asked. The witch was gone forever.

"Thank you." said the princess.

The party went on and they had a great time.

Written by Micayla Klaster

1 comment:

Laura said...

That's fantastic Micayla!! I've only ever read stories like that in my emergency teaching classes of kids that are in year 7 and 8 (12/13 year olds) so it seems you certainly have a talent for writing and definately a fantastic imagination, would love to read some more of your stories in the future. Well done!!