Thursday, August 10, 2006

I Won Again!

I jumped on the Scrapbooking Memories forum today and one of the girls posted a thread notifying us that there is another winner among us. I went into the thread thinking "I wonder who it is this time." Low and behold it was me! I had no idea I'd won, so thanks for letting me know Scrapdragon.

I'd actually won another online challenge on the Scrapbook Creations website. They were after a layout done with tags and pockets. My submission was a last minute submission of my "Panning for Gold" layout I did a couple of months ago. It has lots of bits and pieces hiding under pockets created by the photo matt etc. Thought I would submit just to be in it and of course not expecting anything cause I wasn't sure what I did was actually what they were after. Aparantly it was.

So now I am waiting for my prize to be delivered and if it's anything like the last time it will be a couple of hundred dollars worth of scrapping goodies. I can't wait, it's like Christmas when these prizes come.

This is the layout that won.


No comments: