Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Trivia Night

On Saturday night we went along with Scott and Tania Graham to the Lynbrook Pre School Trivia Night. What a fantastic night. Tony Shaw was our Trivia Master and he did a fantastic job. We were up on our feet doing dancing challenges a lot. The girls had to dance to "You're the one that I want", so Tania and I did it dirty dancing style and the boys were enjoying that. The boys then had to do the actions to The Wiggles "Bears now Asleep". That was pathetic!!! We also danced the chicken dance for a bit of fun and YMCA at the end. One of the games you had to play was the "Honesty" game where you had to sit down if....... If you were the winner then you had led a sheltered life. Some of the questions were; sit down if you've been so drunk this year that you threw up", or you've fallen asleep on the toilet. Tania fessed up to that one ROFL. I had to sit down to wearing a G String, mind you I would've had to sit down to a lot of them. We also had to try and be the best "air guitarist". I did for a little while until my hair piece fell off from throwing my head around ROFLMAO. You'd think I was drunk doing all this stuff but no, I was on the water all night but I was just having way too much fun!!!!

No comments: