Thursday, August 17, 2006

Too Windy for the Tooth Fairy!!!!

Micayla came into me very early this morning crying because the "Tooth Fairy" didn't come. OMG!! I sat straight up in bed thinking "how horrible am I". Very quickly came up with the excuse that it was far too windy last night for the Tooth Fairy to visit. Her delicate little wings were just not strong enough to fly in the strong winds we had last night. Micayla will find that she has been while she was at school and while the house was empty this afternoon; just in case it's windy again tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea, I was playing on the computer and saw your blog so i thought I'd write a message. I got the heat tool so when are we going to arty pants for a scrap night, I'm all inspired. talk to you soon.
mel