Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Holiday Visitors

We had some visitors over the school holidays. My sister in law Wanda came over with my nephews Liam and Lachlan. They came for lunch and the kids were having a great time playing together. They stayed until around 7pm. It was great to catch up with Wanda and chat all day. It's been ages. She's so funny to listen to. Her stories are great and they make me laugh.




From left to right: Bailey, Lachlan, Liam and Micayla.

Then the following week Kerri came over with Jordan and Mitchell. I can't believe that Jordan is 2 years younger than Bailey and only about 2-3 inches shorter. Mitchell is such a quite placid baby, everytime you look at him he just gives you the biggest smile. At least he doesn't cry at me. I didn't get photos unfortunately. It would've been good to show the height difference between Bailey and Jordan.

No comments: