Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Time to share some Scrapbooking - Finally!!!


These are the bag hooks I made to go on the kids bedroom walls to hang their school/kinda bags on. Trying to neaten things up. Just waiting for Adrian to hang them.

This is a layout I did for the Artypants Design Team. Jodie gave me 3 pieces of patterned paper and some pearl embellishments. I added a couple of sheets of cardstock and some embellishments and came up with this layout.



Then with the leftovers I put this minibook together. Just goes to show what you can put together with the scraps. Then you don't end up with a never ending box full of bits and pieces of scraps.





This is the layout I put together for the February Challenge on the Artypants forum. The specifications were: predominately red, 3 or more photos and ribbon. The tiles down each side of the photos are actually ribbon. Even the dots on top. There is still time to put a layout together for this. Check out the forum for details.





1 comment:

scrapwitch said...

hi andrea ...just wanted to drop by and say hello...love the sunkissed and mini book..delish papers...hope you well babe.