Thursday, May 08, 2008

Picture to Page

Saturday 3rd and 4th of May was the Picture to Page show in Burwood. I worked on the Artypants stand with Judy, Jodie and Bec. It was lots of fun. Very successful weekend for Artypants. And I had a ball running around checking out the different stalls getting lots of fantastic new ideas and goodies. I was very excited with all these new ideas going through my head, so keep an eye out on the class timetables over the coming months for some new fabulous classes.
This is Bec and Jodie on the stand
Laura popped in to say Hello, she's talking to Judy. It was her birthday the next day, so Happy Birthday for last Sunday the 4th Laura.
I also got to catch up with my friend Simmi. She had her stand there with all her ribbons from her online store The Ribbon Palace. It was great to see her again.
Don't forget!
The Princess Castle mini book class is on this Saturday morning (the 10th) at 10.30am, be sure to book in for this one. Only 2 days away, so get in quick.
See post below for sample pic.
June Timetable is also available instore NOW!

No comments: