Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Bailey goes to Creche

It has taken quite a while but Bailey is finally warming up to going to creche. I had to break him in slowly, even staying with him for a little while. He would drop his bottom lip and tears would swell up in his eyes if I even looked like I was going to leave him. We got over that and he'd say goodbye to me but be sad and cry a few times until I picked him up. His drink bottle is his security and will not let anyone take it off him to put it in the fridge. Well last week and this week we've started getting somewhere. Last week he actually let go of his water bottle and sat it on the table next to him but when someone tried to put it in the fridge he threw a tanti. This week the bottle spent the whole time in the fridge and he is even starting to interact and get involved in the activities. Below is the very first cutting and pasting he has ever done and he is so proud of it.

No comments: