Sunday, February 05, 2006

My Scrapbooking Hobby

I am totally addicted to Scrapbooking. I started about 18 months ago. I was never ever going to get involved, I never had the time. I always avoided going to a Creative Memories party until a good friend invited me to her CM party and we try not to let each other down, where we can we always go to each others parties. I knew once I went that would be the end of me and so it was. I was hooked from then on and I soon discovered there was more to scrapbooking than Creative Memories. My favourite store is Scrappers Warehouse. They have fantastic and new stock all the time. An online forum where I've met lots of new and fabulous people and we meet monthly for crop nights. They also have fantastic classes taught by a very talented scrapper for Beginners, kids and those who want to learn what else they can do with their scrapping. I mostly scrap the kids but this years project is to start on our wedding photos. I am thrilled to say that I have just had one of my layouts accepted for publishing into "For Keeps" Scrapbooking magazine. Its the layout I did for Micayla's 5th Birthday party called "Princess Party". To see my work click on the link to Scrappers Warehouse, go to the gallery and type Andrea in the authors section in the top left hand corner, then click 'go'.

No comments: