Sunday, February 05, 2006

Cake Decorating

My other hobby is Cake Decorating. I don't do it all that often, I prefer to scrapbook. I mainly make cakes for friends and family, particularly the kids birthday cakes. The kids birthday's are 2 days apart so it becomes very busy in October decorating cakes. I keep getting asked to enter my cakes in the Dandenong show but I never get around to it, this is also in November. I started decorating cakes before I fell pregnant with Micayla and I have done a few weddings but the cakes I find most challenging are the novelty cakes I do for birthdays. Here is some of my favourite or most challenging work.

2 comments:

Kathleen Pitt said...

oh wow these are just gorgeous!! So clever!

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.