Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Bloody Excercise

I've hired a cross trainer for the next 4 months to help me shed some kilos I put on over Christmas and have not been able to move. Not motivated to go out walking in the cold. So now I have no excuse, especially seeing that I've paid money to torture myself in my own home. The first day I got on it I put the power level up way too high and got off after a couple of minutes huffing a puffing and all wobbly in the legs, vowing never to get back on that thing. I've braved it since though and lowered the level and managing 20 minutes at a time. Phew, it is such hard work and I've still got 4 months to go. It's growing on me now. I used to wake up in the morning with the thought of getting on that damn xtrainer and dreading it. But; my MP3 player, which I scored with my Fly Buys points arrives tomorrow so I will have motivating music pumping through my brain to help me through the torture. I've motivated a cyber buddy to join me in getting her own cross trainer. Go Ally Go, I'll see you at the bottom of the slope.

No comments: