Thursday, June 29, 2006

I Met My Forum Buddies

I've joined a swap on the Scrapbooking Memories Chat Forum to make a Paper Bag Album all about my Forum Friends. Angelic, Simmibear and I had never made one before so we got together at my house to join heads and make them together. We were very excited to be meeting each other and were counting down the sleeps. You wouldn't have thought we only met for the first time because we all felt so comfortable with each other, just like we'd been good friends for ages, even though we've been chatting online for ages.

Angelic didn't bring her kids, her youngest is 9. Simmi brought her nearly 3 year old Xanthe to play with Bailey but they didn't want to share anything. Baby Jacob was busy watching everything going on around him from his rocker. Micayla loved to play mother to him when she wasn't busy dressing up in all the costumes Angelic had brought over for her. To my surprise, Bailey wanted to cuddle Jacob.

We all had a great day together and look forward to the next get together being a shopping trip at one of Angelic's local scrap stores.

It was so great meeting some of my forum buddies and can't wait to meet lots more.

No comments: