Thursday, June 22, 2006

Cars

I took the kids to the cinema yesterday to see "CARS". It was Baileys first time at the cinema. I knew he would like it and not get distracted, even though he is only 2 because he loves his DVD's and if allowed will sit in front of them and not move. Micayla has been once before so she knew what to expect. She just wanted the popcorn and coke.

Micayla was the one who was chatty and figity as she does, she's always got ants in her pants. Her teacher says she can't sit still on the floor at school and her legs are always flying around showing all her knickers.

Bailey was in awe of the big screen. He just sat there with his eyes glued to it and when I gave him his little cup of lollies, he didn't even move to eat them. I was feeding them into his mouth and putting the straw in his mouth so he'd drink. I didn't hear a peep out of him for the whole show, except for his laughing at the funny bits.

Micayla on the other hand, due to her 'antz in her pants' spilled her coke on her seat and had to sit on my lap for the rest of the movie. Thankfully it was near the end. My leg was getting sore with her boney bum figiting around on it.

We all enjoyed the movie. A good message for the kids about helping others and not being selfish.

No comments: