Tuesday, June 06, 2006

My Birthday

I had my birthday last Friday, 2nd June and I was pretty spoilt. From Adrian and the kids I got a subscription to my favourite scrapbooking magazine, Scrapbooking Memories, which also came with a bonus 30 different colour versa ink stamp pads - whoo hoo! I also got a voucher, which I went out that day and spent on clothes and last but not least a Sound Stripes Recorder. This digitally records voices onto tiny little strips of paper to be added to a scrapbooking layout that can be played over and over again - Live Journalling!

I had a pretty quite day, except for losing the stupid dog. Went to take Micayla to school only to discover Monty had got out when Micayla went into the garage to get her scooter to ride to school. Didn't have time to look for him and he generally wanders home when he's ready anyway. Not today. Micayla told the crossing lady that she has lost her dog and she said that she saw a little fluffy white Shitzu dog follow a couple of kids into school. GRRRRR!!!! So I dropped Micayla off to school and went up to the office after I had a little scan around the school grounds. Luckily they had him locked in one of their offices until the council came, but I'd got there first and carried him home in the little bag that hangs off the back of the stroller. He just had his head and paws poking out the top. I was wild though and luckily for Monty there was people around when I picked him up cause I felt like kicking him so hard up the bum it would end up in his head. Lucky for me, I found him so easily, cause the last thing I wanted to do on my birthday was hunt down a *%$#@ dog. I had major shopping to do.

Thank you to Mum and Dad Klaster for the phone call from Holland and the flowers. They'll be dead by the time you get home so you won't be able to see them.

Thank you to all my friends and family who sent cards and well wishes, particulary to Tara, it was so nice to receive a card from her after losing contact for a while but now found again. Will enjoy a cyber cuppa with you soon. And thank you to my cyber buddies for all their wishes too.

Mum and Dad came for lunch on Saturday and brought with them a very yummy pie and massive long pastie. Thank you to Mum and Dad for the gorgeous clothes and matching necklace. I am so lucky. The kids thank you too for the Easter presents. Bailey just LOOOVED those chocies.

Thank you to David and Laura, for popping in and giving me the voucher to "Relax". I'm not wasting anytime using that voucher and I am booked in for my massage tomorrow (Wed). Can't wait!!! Thank you again, I've always wished someone would give me a gift like that. Certainly not something I'd go and buy myself. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Adrian and I tucked away a few drinks together on the Saturday night while watching a DVD curled up on the couch. We both were a bit happy after a few.

No comments: