Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Won another prize


Well I did it again. I've won another big prize from the Scrapbooking Creations website. I entered an online challenge for a layout using pockets and tags. This is the layout that won. I wasn't even sure if this was something they were after. It was one I'd done quite a while ago and thought I'd enter it just to be in it. Well it paid off.

I didn't even know. I read about it on the Scrapbooking Memories forum where someone else was telling everyone that I'd won. I was very excited. But I just realised I think I've already told this story. Oh well, you can hear it again.

Anyway, this is the fabulous prize I won.




A couple of embellishment packs with 196 pieces each. An 8x8 album with 2 pads of 8x8 papers, a couple of 8x8 kits, a toolkit of plyers, paper piercer, tweezers, eyelet punch and setter, hammer, 4 x paper packs from Woodstock Paper Pack, Stencils, stickers, packets of clips etc. Just heaps of stuff. This will keep me happy for a little while.

No comments: