Sunday, October 01, 2006

Ballarat

On Thursday and Friday we all spent a couple of days visiting Ballarat. It was the first time the four of us all stayed at my parents house in Ballarat together as a family. Adrian visits them when he goes to Ballarat to see customers and drops in to see my parents or stays overnight if he has to do an overnight trip. I took the kids in the last September holidays when we visited Sovereign Hill with Krista from Holland. But this time we finally went together. I used to go with Adrian on every Ballarat trip but it's very difficult now the kids are all at school, it makes visits very few and far between.

I also spent a lot of time around at my sisters. Micayla just loves to play with Kieran and Taylah. Taylah and Micayla love to dress up and play shops and Kieran was entertaining Bailey a lot of the time. Bailey just loved it. I got some excersise by walking around to Rochelle's, then Adrian picked me up when he finished work. We watched the Footy Show Grand Final around at Shell's house, but as usual Mark fell asleep on the couch. Rochelle and Mark have a treadmill that is mostly used for the kids to play on. Bailey was hanging on to the handle above his head while walking on it and then he'd drop to his bum and slide right off the end. He was having a ball on it, it was very funny to watch. Micayla cried when we had to go home. She really misses Kieran and Taylah and can't wait to see them again. She never gets this upset when leaving anywhere else. I guess she knows she won't see them again for a while and she wishes she could.

No comments: