Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Artypants April Fun and Funky Kit

April's Fun and Funky kit is now available for purchase. Pop instore to pick yourself up the pack or use the coupon in the current Scrapbooking Memories to order your kit now, only $39.95. Check online at Artypants for details of what the kit contains.

These are the layouts I did using only what is in the kit and some basic products like paint, ink and stamps. Jodie has given a special mention on the website to Adrian for helping me finish these layouts when I broke my elbow. Check out the Crusty Demons picture on the Stunt Man in the Making layout. This was done by Adrian. I'll get him scrapping yet LOL!!!



And while your instore, be sure to book in for the retreat at Camp Manyung, May 23rd to 25th

1 comment:

Suzi said...

WOW, gorgeous LO's Andrea. Very fun and funky.