Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Mother and Daughter Crop at Artypants

On Monday 31st March, I took Micayla along to the Mother and Daughter crop they hold at Artypants during the school holidays. She had an absolute ball and produced 3 gorgeous layouts. I messed around with a few papers but spent most of the night helping Micayla, teaching her the basics of Scrapbooking. I've always left her to do her own thing. Now it's time for her to learn it properly. She was so excited to bring her own tote bag along. I also taught her how to use the cricut machine, which she cut out a couple of little bags to make. She was also very excited when I bought her her own paper trimmer, double sided tape and a couple of other little things to add to her stash. On the way home she was raving about how much fun she had and that she just loves to scrapbook and she never wants to stop once she starts. That was obvious, I couldn't get her to pack up. She also said that she was wide awake and that was at 10.30pm. He he he, I knew exactly what she was saying, cause that's how I feel. Yep, she's got the bug!!!

Here are the layouts she did.



Next time the school holidays roll around make sure you get yourself down to Artypants to book in for the next Mother and Daughter Crop.

No comments: