Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Bimbimbi Wildlife Park

Micayla's class has been studying Australian native animals in school, so they decided to take the kids on an excursion last Friday to Bimbimbi Wildlife Park in Cockatoo. Silly me put my hand up to go and help out with 20+ Prep kids; and that was just Micayla's class, there was actually 2 prep classes together, so that made 40+ kids. The weather was cold and wet but the kids loved it. The bus trip up there was very noisy so I just plugged in my MP3 player to drown out the kids noise. Micayla got to feed kangaroos, deer, touch a snake, take part in a puppet show. I wanted to upload the video of the puppet show performance but I don't know how to make it work. We even saw a peacock with all his feathers on show for us. Micayla said her favourite part was doing the puppet show. Take a look at the pics.

This is Micayla with 2 of her friends, Paige and Emma
And this is Micayla whole class - Prep C 2006

No comments: