Saturday, September 16, 2006

Crop Night at Arty Pants

On Friday night, Tania, Laura and I went to Arty Pants for a crop night for the first time since the store opened. We had a fantastic time. I felt the best thing was that the owners of the store were sitting down cropping with us. I felt this gave us a relaxed atmosphere because they treated us as their friends not as their customers. Everybody was so nice and friendly and a lot of chatting was done. So much chatting that I woke up Saturday morning with a husky voice. It was such good value. Refreshments were available, especially the chocolate. What's every "Scrapoholics" next favourite addiction - yep! "Chocolate". We got 10% off our purchases for the evening plus we booked in for a future crop, which only costs us $5.00. How cool is that!!!!

I started on my canvases that I am doing for a wall in our house. There are 9 30x30cm canvases, all painted blue, with lots of doodling, photos of the kids, flowers etc. It took me an hour just to decide how I was going to piece it all together. I really didn't get much done, I stuck the photos down and started on the doodling. That takes ages.

No comments: