Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Jordan's 1st Birthday

On Saturday we went along to our friends, Erwin and Kerrie's son's 1st Birthday Party. It was a great afternoon. Jordan is so very cute and such a happy baby. Micayla and Bailey had fun playing outside a lot with the other kids, even though the weather was pretty yukky.

We gave Jordan an album that I scrapbooked of his first year. I wanted to give him something that he would be able to treasure for years to come, even if he's too young to appreciate it now.

You can view pics of the album in my photobucket, see the link on the right hand side.

Here are some pics of the party.


Micayla collected every balloon in the place and carried them around with her. We told her she was going to fly away.


Bailey's face after he discovered Chocolate Crackles for the first time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love bailey's face.
i hope he loves choc crackels now.
Looks so cute. lOve it.
Tessa

Laura said...

Jordan is such a beautiful boy, congratulations to Erwin and Kerrie!! How time flies! The album is fantastic Andrea good job :) How cute is Bailey with the chocolate crackles, was that a "I like it face" or "I'm not too sure about this"? LOL

Andrea said...

It was an I like it face!