Thursday, September 07, 2006

Yeah for Scrapping

Dave and Laura are inbetween operations with Kaytie at the moment and has managed to find some time for scrapping. Why is this good for me? Cause she comes over to my house and we kick Adrian out to watch the footy at Dave and Laura's house with Dave and Kaytie. I put the kids to bed (well Micayla stays up for a little while) and Laura and I scrap and chat to our hearts content. Laura scraps, I mostly chat. I hear no complaints from Adrian, so come on over Laura!!! Looking forward to this Friday night again! I'll be starting Micayla's birthday invitations.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks for letting me come scrap with you, it's been so great and you are always so very helpful. I'm looking forward to tomorrow night at Arty Pants :)

Laura

Andrea said...

It's a pleasure Laura. You know I don't need to be asked twice to scrap. Can't wait for Arty Pants either.