Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Design Team

I am so very excited. I got home from a weekend in Loch Sport with friends (more about this in a later post), jumped on my email and found this waiting for me.

Hi Andrea,
We have much pleasure in announcing that you have been selected as a guest design team member for the month of October.

Your Layouts are of a high standard and we look forward to seeing more of your work and getting to know you better.

I put in an application to join the Design Team at Scrap Pile. Being selected as a guest for the month of October is a big step for me to achieving my scrapping goals. It's my very first acceptance to a design team and I can't wait to get my kit and get stuck into the project. Although I have to wait until September to get that. I'll have to be patient now.

We were asked to complete a layout about ourselves and this is what I came up with.

This one is the front cover

And this one is the layout open. It's done in 8.5"x 11" format and opens out like a card to reveal the hidden journalling.

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Hi Andrea,
I'm a fellow guest DT'er at Scrap Pile. Congratulations. : )

Melanie H said...

Congratulations. I am glad that they are working towards your goals.

I also got August over at Scrap Pile.

Anonymous said...

Andrea Im so very proud of you that you are reaching for your goals and achieving them. You are one heck of a talented scrapper and this is just the beginning!! Well done and congrats!! :)

Anonymous said...

Woohoo way to go Crop... knew it was only a matter of time xx Love that card it is fantastic but then so is all your work xx Congratulations well deserved xx

miss~nance said...

Fbaulous new Andrea you so deserve it your work is fabulous. And the LO you sumbitted was just brilliant, love the whole concept.

Anonymous said...

This is a GORGEOUS LO Andrea, and congratulations to you :) Cant wait to see your work that you will do with the Guest DT Pack!