Monday, June 18, 2007

Night Trained

Bailey was toilet trained during the day since before he turned 2. I didn't expect him to do it so early, and was thinking he'd be at least 3 before I started to need to train him. But he just did it by himself. However we left the night nappy on him. We used pull ups.

Well now he is night trained. This happened by accident. We stayed at Scott and Tania's the night of our birthday party and I forgot to put a pull up on him and he woke up dry. Then when we went to Loch Sport, again I forgot to put a pull up on him on the Friday night, again he woke up dry. I remembered the pull up for the Saturday night, but he still woke up dry. I forgot again on Sunday night and remembered when I woke in the morning to a little voice saying "I need to do wees." So I decided that from now on he doesn't need a pull up. He is obviously just weeing in his pull up because he knows he has it on and was just being lazy. Well, now he has had 9 dry nights in a row. No more pull ups for Bailey anymore. Won't be going back. He's a big boy now.

No comments: