Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Health Update

Bailey needs another set of grommets. For him to hear us we have to be looking at him face on and practically yelling. He said to me "Mum, there is something in my ears." and with hands outstretched, palms up, shoulders shrugged and head tilted to one side, he said "I can't hear very well." So very cute!!!! His hospital date is set for Thursday, 29th July.

The drops that were made to relieve my allergy symptoms for polyurethane foam don't work, they just make me sicker. So it's back to the docs to get that sorted. After testing for an allergy to polyester, it turns out I'm not, Yey!!!!! Couldn't stand the thought of changing everything to cotton. Ironing pile would be massive. No thanks!!!!! I have also never seen a "nice" set of cotton underwear. I have now started on my testing for an allergy to cows milk. Will keep you posted on that one.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope everything works out for Bailey Andrea. Eerily we are very similar...lol. I have an allergy especially in summer to polyester and have to wear cotton, and when we were building our house i had a reaction to milk too. It turned out to be just stress which was affecting the intestines. So years later i still have to be very careful in summer not to have too much milk on a hot day. Just a thought too, dont put too much milk in your mash if you are prone to an upset tummy. I use butter and philly - still creamy taste, but i find it better for my digestion.

Take Care
Bec xx (poppet)

Anonymous said...

hope everything works out for Bailey

Anonymous said...

ohhhh no... poor Bailey xx hugs for him and you Andrea xx