Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Glamour Photos

I recently had some glamour photos taken. This photo is the free digital image that was included in my package. I also ordered 3 other photos that will be going on my lounge room wall but I won't be posting them on here. Two of them are topless in my jeans, but everything is covered by a scarf or I am sitting down and everything is hidden by my legs. The other photo I'm lying down with my arms across my chest and I'm only wearing a 'g string'. This photo is taken from above, it's kind of an upside down shot. They look really classy and I am very happy with them. Those who are privileged to visit my home will get to see them on the wall. LOL. The photo in the top right is cropped from the standing topless shot with the scarf around my neck.
It was so much fun having these done. Having someone pamper you with getting your hair and make up done. Now I have something to look back on when I'm 80 and remember my youth. Also the kids will have something to show their kids and say this is what my Mum used to look like.

12 comments:

Melanie H said...

The glamour shot looks beautiful. They sure do pamper you.

Anonymous said...

Andrea you look stunning girlfriend!! But I have always said that you are from the moment I met you...so I expected nothing less from the shots!! Cant wait to see the ones in your lounge room :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Crop love your style these are awesome photos of you... You are totally stunning and can't wait to see one or two of them scrapped...

scrapwitch said...

YOU ARE TRUELY BEAUTIFUL..THAT PIC IS STUNNING

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
nikkihelen said...

Andrea, the photo's look great!! So happy to hear about your guest DT job, you must be on cloud nine!!

Laura said...

The shots look fantastic Andrea!!! Your hair looks beautiful and it is such a natural shot :) Can't wait to see the rest!
Congratulations also on getting the guest design position for October, you truly deserve it and it is so good to see all your hard work and patience pay off :)

Andrea said...

Thank you all for your lovely comments. Simmi, thanks darling, you are gorgeous. We'll have to organise another time to get together, except it's my turn to come to you. I'll bring the photos with me.

Maree said...

Hey Andrea and welcome to Scrap Pile. I had some Glamour shots done a few years ago. It was SUCH fun. I haven't shared my underwear ones either LOL.

Looking forward to seeing more of your scrapping creations.

Cheers
Maree

Anonymous said...

Totally Gorgeous !! You should be a model!

Anonymous said...

Andrea,,,
Its such a pitty your married.
You can play footsies with me any time....

Andrea said...

But your married too Mr Anonymous.