Tuesday, March 20, 2007

9 Years Ago Today

On this day, 9 years ago, we were doing this:



But the weather was quite different. Back then it reached 36 degrees. Today we've had rain fairly constantly all day and I've actually been feeling cold.

We can't be together today, on this our 9th Wedding Anniversary, but if you get to read this while you're in Israel, I just want to wish you a happy anniversary and to tell you that I love you. I will celebrate with a glass of wine over dinner with the kids, so know that I am thinking of you. You have a drink in Israel on behalf of us. Love You Darling.

A message from Micayla:

Happy Anniversary
I hope you are having fun in Israel
I Love You Daddy!

A message from Bailey:
Love you Daddy!
Fix my bike!!!

1 comment:

judee d said...

Happy wedding anniversary, Enjoy each other and be each others friends.
Sorry Adrian couldn't be with you today, but I am sure he will be thinking of you and kids today.
Keep smiling and healthy
l
Judy